Sunday, February 20, 2011

Diapers





Diapers

So I posted these pictures on Flickr, and while they have not garnered a lot of comments, they certainly have gotten me a lot of emails and Flickr mail.

First doe it really surprise anyone that I like to wear diapers occasionally. Whenever you see me in a pouffy outfit with a big petti you can count on me be diapered. I also wear them when I am out and about, as they do limit the need to find a ladies room. But just 2 weeks ago I managed a complete diaper change, and tampon change as well, in a ladies room at a local mall. I did have an accomplice, and she helped a bit. The handicapped stalls are much larger, with plenty of room for both of us.

April

3 comments:

  1. Hi !!!!!!, I´m Eduardo, but at the same time I´m yogurinha borova:

    http://www.yogurinhaborova.com/

    yo´re really AMAZING

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    yog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, beautiful woman! I sent you a long message about diapers and more on you flickr account. I think you are beyond great! I hope I hear from you soon: vernakarey@gmail.com.

    Hugs and smooches all over you!

    VK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful diaper with plastic panties
    Have some pics with sanitary belt ?

    Thank

    ReplyDelete