Friday, April 9, 2010


Junk Jewelry

OK if you are like me you are just appalled at how fast women's hosiery is going down the tubes. Wow! I happened to be in New York this week, and all of these gorgeous women have taken off the winter coats and gotten into summer mode, and tossed away their hosiery! Painfully white legs everywhere.

While waiting for the train at Penn Station I spotted lots of attractive women all looking rather leg pale. Oh well.


Again, if you are like me you LOVE big gaudy jewelry, and it is just everywhere! Go to any mall and you'll find this cheap over sized stuff you can wear and look great, and toss it when you get bored. Go to HSN or QVC and you'll find even more. (Some day I'll tell you about the time I called HSN and actually talked to the hostess on TV!)

So if you want big jewelery, now is the time to get it. Wait for it to go on sale, buy it, enjoy it.

April

1 comment:

  1. I think that's the first time I've ever seen a picture of you without earrings. They don't appear to be pierced. Come'on girl you need to get them done already.

    ReplyDelete