Sunday, April 11, 2010




The Question of Pants, My Site and More

Pants
I get a lot on email asking me how I could possibly wear pants. I know a lot of us "girls" think pants aren't nearly as feminine as dresses, but I like pants. As with everything I am pretty fussy about them though. I will only wear pants with a back or side zipper, or sometimes with just and elastic waist band. I will never ever wear pants with a zipper in the front. Please look at the picture that accompanies this post, and then me these pants are feminine and sexy.
My Site
No I will not be going back to my site. At some point it will disappear. Why? Got tired of it, that's why. Also when Geocities closed I had some trouble with it migrating to Yahoo, and I can't figure it our the way I could in the past.

1 comment:

  1. You are one of the few t-ladies out there that can look extremely elegant in pants as well as in skirts dear, which is not given to a lot...

    ReplyDelete