Saturday, September 4, 2010

Flickr Favorites


Hi Girls,

Right in the middle of a spectacular Labor Day weekend here in New England. The city is packed with new college students, parents, and tourists. It really is fun.

To the subject at hand. I have gotten a lot of Flickr mail about my "favorites" or to those who don't know what this is, the photos I really like on Flickr. The questions most often asked is :Are the part time girls or real girls?

If you look at my "favorites" you will clearly see that they are all about makeup. I love makeup, and there are so many great pictures for ideas or just to admire, that I have chosen to collect them. Whether they are part time girls or real girls, makes no nevermind to me, I just like makeup. If you want to know where I find them just start looking around Flickr.

What I find is that when I find a person whose look I like on Flickr, their favorites are inevitably interesting to me. Consider checking out the girls you admire as well.
Here's my Flickr address:

http://www.flickr.com/people/89822684@N00/

3 comments: